Using a pressure pot for this recipe will keep the potatoes fresh and firm for this favorite dish. You can use one egg or more, and adjust the salad to your own personal taste.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 6 scrubbed medium red potatoes
- 1 cup of water, filtered
- ¼ cup of onion, chopped
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- kosher Salt, as desired
- ground Pepper, as desired
- 3 chopped eggs, hard cooked
- 1 tbsp of chopped dill, fresh
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
How to Make It
- Place potatoes and water in the pressure pot. Select high pressure for three minutes. Allow a three-minute steam release. Release remaining pressure quickly and open pressure pot.
- When potatoes cool a bit, peel them and dice them.
- In large sized bowl, alternate potato, celery and onion layers. Season as desired. Top with hard cooked eggs. Sprinkle using dill.
- Mix vinegar, mayo and mustard in small sized bowl. Fold this mixture gently into potatoes. Chill an hour or more and serve.