This pressure pot shrimp boil brings corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp together in a one-pot meal. You can use it to help you celebrate the warm, lazy days of summer with family and friends.
- Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound of red potatoes
- 2 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning
- 2–3 halved ears of fresh corn
- ½ tsp of kosher salt
- 1 – 1½ pounds of 2”-cut sausage, cooked
- 1½ pounds of in-shell large shrimp, fresh
- Filtered water, as needed
- Optional to serve: Cajun seasoning
How to Make It
- Add 2 cups of filtered water, ½ seasonings, corn and potatoes to pressure pot. Close lid. Set on High pressure for five minutes.
- After the mixture has cooked, do quick release of pressure. Open pot. Add one more cup of water, plus shrimp and sausage. Sprinkle remaining seasonings over top.
- Close lid. Set pot to High. Cook for two to four minutes.
- Once that is complete, do another quick release of pressure. Pour into large sized bowl. Top with extra Cajun spice blend, as desired. Serve with bread and butter.