- Yield: 1 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (125 ml) semi-skimmed milk
- 60 g quinoa flakes
- 100 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 medium figs, sliced
How to Make It
- In a small saucepan, bring ½ cup (125 ml) of water, vanilla and half of the milk to the boil over high heat. Add the quinoa and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place the yoghurt and maple syrup in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- To serve, pour the quinoa porridge into a bowl. Top with the remaining milk, sliced figs and maple yoghurt.