- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 small beetroot, scrubbed and grated
- 75 g tinned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ garlic clove, crushed pinch of ground coriander
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of sweet paprika
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 plain rice crackers
How to Make It
- Place the beetroot, cannellini beans, garlic, coriander, cumin, paprika and 2 teaspoons of water in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper, if desired. Place the beetroot dip in a small bowl and serve with the rice crackers.