Quinoa is a super food; it is super good and healthy. Add some tuna and green beans and you will be able to call it a super super super healthy meal!
- Yield: 3 to 4
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 4 cups cooked quinoa (tricolored or else)
- 2 cans tuna in oil (well drained)
- 2 cups fresh cut steamed green beans
- ½ diced red bell pepper
- ½ diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
How to Make It
- Start by mixing together the oil, salt, pepper, basil, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked quinoa, bell peppers, and red onion. Mix again.
- I highly suggest steaming the green beans instead of boiling them, I think they stay crispier.
- Either way, add the green beans also and keep stirring until all ingredients have mixed well.
- Taste and serve.
- I often add some crumbled feta cheese to this recipe.