- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- ½ cup peas, cooked
- ½ cup white beans, cooked
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup olives, pitted
- 1 small radicchio, leaves separated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place peas, white beans, capers, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, red and yellow tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Serve on a bed of radicchio leaves. Garnish with parsley.