- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp. Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400F. .
- In a Ziploc bag, add the broccoli florets, olive oil, salt and pepper and shake until all the broccoli is coated in seasoning and oil.
- Place the broccoli on a baking sheet, with the heads facing up.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the broccoli heads are browned.
- Put the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter, spices, Dijon, and cheese to the pan and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve the cheese sauce on the side or over the broccoli