- 24 Oz. Shrimp
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
How to Make It
- 1. Defrost the shrimp if you're using frozen. Optional: De-tail and de-vein them.
- 2. Zest 1 whole lime.
- 3. Use about 2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil to grease a foil lined baking sheet.
- 4. Lay the shrimp on the baking sheet and preheat the oven to 350F.
- 5. Measure out 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder.
- 6. Evenly season every shrimp with chili powder and lime zest. Squeeze the lime juice over the shrimp, once seasoned.
- 7. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
Calories from Fat: