- 9 ounces fresh porcini mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped parsley
- 1 pound potatoes
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
- Wash and slice the caps of the porcini mushrooms, and coarsely chop the stems.
- In a skillet, warm 8 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and parsley and cook until the garlic starts to brown. Add the mushroom stems, season with salt and pepper, and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, slice, and arrange a layer of the slices in a baking dish brushed with olive oil.
- Cover the potatoes with the cooked mushroom stems and add another layer of potatoes. Finish with a layer of the mushroom caps.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with parsley, and drizzle with the wine and 8 tablespoons of olive oil. Bake in a preheated 400° oven for about 40 minutes.