- 3–4 pears
- 2 tbsp white dessert wine
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ stick (30 g) butter, diced
- 2 tbsp caster/granulated sugar
- thyme and shaved crystallised ginger, to decorate
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) Gas 4.
- Core the pears, cut into thirds and place in a baking dish. Drizzle with the wine and lemon juice and scatter with the butter and sugar. Roast in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 25–35 minutes until tender. Decorate with thyme and crystallized ginger.