This is a great little supper if you literally only have minutes to prepare something edible and feed yourself before you’re back out of the door – whose idea was it to take them to Scouts at 6.30 on a Tuesday evening anyway?
- Yield: 1
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 seeded crispbreads
- 4 slices of smoked salmon or smoked trout
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- lemon juice, to serve
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Spread the cream cheese equally between the crispbreads, then top with the slices of salmon or trout and the pumpkin seeds.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and a twist of black pepper. Eat.