This creamy and buttery sauce is my favorite to use on my spinach gnocchi. However, this simple sauce is delicious over any gluten-free pasta and also complements other entrées, such as grilled chicken.
- Yield: 3 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 20 sage leaves
- ¼ cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 cups 15% cream
- 1-½ cups Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make It
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium heat. Add sage, mushrooms, and cream. Cook until sauce comes to a light boil, about five minutes. Turn heat off and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Remove from heat and stir.
- Pour the mixture over your favorite gluten-free pasta or gnocchi and stir. Top with more sauce if desired. Plate and serve.