- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- ¾ pound skinless salmon fillet
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bunches arugula
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- ¼ small red onion, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- ¼ cup vinaigrette
How to Make It
- Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; cool and flake.
- Toss with the arugula, chickpeas, red onion, cucumber, olives, and vinaigrette.