- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bread, torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
How to Make It
- Toss the peppers, onion, and bread with the oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Nestle the salmon in the mixture; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast at 450°F until the salmon is opaque throughout and the vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve topped with the pesto.