- Yield: 2 Servings
For Salmon Croquettes recipe
- 2 cans pink salmon, skinless/boneless
- Pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon dried chives
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1⁄8 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sweet butter
For Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 ciabatta roll, cut in half and sliced horizontally
- ½ cup shredded Havarti dill
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all croquette ingredients except butter. Form two patties.
- In a sauté pan turned to medium heat, cook salmon patties in sweet butter until brown, flipping when necessary. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, dried dill, and lemon zest.
- To form sandwich, place 1 croquette on each bottom piece of bread to form two sandwiches, followed by lemon dill mayonnaise to taste, Havarti dill, and top piece of bread.
- Bake sandwiches for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with any leftover lemon dill mayonnaise on the side.