A ridiculously simple four-ingredient recipe, ideal for busy midweek evenings.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 sausages, skins removed
- 1 tub of fresh pasta sauce (preferably tomato and basil)
- 4 courgettes/zucchinis, made into courgetti using a spiralizer or julienne peeler (or a shopbought bag of courgetti, available in most supermarkets)
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker and add the olive oil, then crumble in the sausage meat. Break down the sausage meat with a wooden spoon until it resembles minced/ground meat in texture. Add the pasta sauce and stir.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 4 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method, then stir in the courgetti and let soften for a couple of minutes.