- Yield: 300 g
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 300 g leftover Basic Roast Chicken, bones and skin removed
- ½ small onion, grated
- 3 gherkins, finely chopped
- 15 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 60 ml chutney
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Chop the chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with the chicken, season to taste and refrigerate until needed.
- Use for delicious sandwiches, snackwiches, on toast or even to bulk up an after-school salad.