This is a tasty hot pot dish that I use lamb, but you can use any meat that appeals to your family and guests.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4-ounces cellophane noodles soaked for 15 minutes in hot water
- 1 lb Lamb, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Bok choy, chopped
- 1 block tofu, cubed
- 8 cups chicken broth, low-sodium
- Bottled sesame dipping sauce
How to Make It
- Spoon several tablespoons of dipping sauce into individual serving bowls.
- Heat the broth in a stock pot over medium-high heat. Ladle into the hotpot on the burner that is set up on the serving table.
- Place lamb slices on a serving platter, Bok choy in a bowl, and cellophane noodles in a bowl after draining them. Place these around your hot pot.
- Allow your diners to take slices of lamb one at a time and dip into the broth to cook. They can remove it to their individual bowl before eating it.
- After your diners have finished the meat, add the Bok choy, tofu, and noodles into the pot. Cook for several minutes. Divide among individual serving bowls.