This is one of the most popular salad dishes in Bulgaria. And while there are little differences in the ingredients, the primary ingredients remain the same and they feature in this recipe. This salad is perfect for a little family time meal, a cookout or a picnic.
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 4 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 large yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Black pepper
- Dump the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, peppers, and parsley into a large bowl.
- Pour vinegar, oil, pepper, and salt into a screw-top jar and cover tightly. Shake well to thoroughly mix the content.
- Dress with vegetables. Then transfer into a serving bowl and refrigerate.
- Garnish with feta cheese.