Shrimp kebabs blends well for a summer Sunday dinner. Be sure to cook them fast as they are tender. There is no complexity in preparing the meal. It only requires locally available ingredients for them to taste great. Have a try at this and am sure you will love them.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 red onion
- 1 diced zucchini
- ½ lb salmon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- On a baking sheet, lay out the shrimp, onion, and zucchini. Carefully spear a piece of shrimp, a piece of onion, a piece of zucchini, and piece of salmon onto a kebab skewer. Repeat until the skewer is almost full. Repeat with the remaining skewers until the ingredients are all used.
- Drizzle some olive oil evenly over the kebabs, and season with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Grill (or sauté in a large skillet over medium-high heat) for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Use a fork or tongs to slide the kebabs off the spears, and serve hot.