- 1 brunch asparagus
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fat-free balsamic
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Trim woody bottoms off of asparagus, about the bottom one-third.
- Place asparagus in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spear heads facing each other in the center.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray, flip, and lightly spray again.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired and bake for 15 minutes, or until bright green and fork-tender. You may cook them longer if you prefer a more tender asparagus.
- Once plated drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.