These meatless balls are also great on a sandwich, fried up as a burger, or tossed into the Tomato and Spaghetti Squash Soup, or in the Meatball Sub.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 114-oz package Gimme
- Lean Beef Style
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan or nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper
- few light dashes of granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion flakes (optional)
- cooked spaghetti
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients by hand in a large bowl.
- Mold mixture into a large ball with clean hands.
- Break off walnut-sized pieces of the mixture and roll them into small balls.
- Place on agreased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until warm and dry on the inside. For a moister meatless ball, bake in a pan loosely covered with foil.
- Place atop cooked spaghetti and garnish as desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.