- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 8 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1¼ lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup diced carrots (about 2 medium)
- ½ cup finely chopped onion (1 medium)
- ½ cup halved pitted ripe olives
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ uncooked small pasta shells (2 oz)
How to Make It
- In 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except pasta.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, stir in pasta. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 20 to 30 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.