- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
How to Make It
- Boil the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted water until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Press each potato to flatten slightly.
- Cook the potatoes in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Top with the sour cream, smoked salmon, and dill.