This is not your average boring and fatty macaroni salad. It has more veggies than pasta, no fat, and a lot of heat to jazz it right up into the twenty-first century.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1¼ cup uncooked brown rice macaroni
- 2 cup frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1⁄3 cup Mayo
- ½ tsp chipotle powder
- salt, to taste
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to package directions and immediately rinse with cold water.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until evenly combined.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.