This is one of the simplest and most delicious recipes. The fish is lightly poached in a simple lemon-butter sauce that makes cleanup easy perfect for a busy weeknight dinner at home.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Grass-fed butter
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 6 oz tilapia fillets
- Black pepper
- ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
How to Make It
- In a medium saute pan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season both sides of the fish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Gently place the fillets in the pan, and cook on one side for 3 to 4 minutes, until the edges become opaque. Squeeze the half lemon over the fish.
- Flip the fish, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Tilt the pan to gather the butter, and spoon it over the fish. Repeat a few times, and remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the fish with a sprinkle of parsley and a slice of lemon.