- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1½ pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) box couscous (1½ cups)
- Fresh mint, torn, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with the paprika and cumin. Thread onto skewers with the bell pepper and zucchini. Drizzle with the oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Broil the kebabs on a rimmed baking sheet, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Serve with the kebabs and sprinkle with mint.