- Yield: 2 Servings
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 drops hot chili oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup hot water as needed
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Combine peanut butter, tahini, garlic, lime juice, chili oil, and apple cider vinegar in a blender or food processor and purée until smooth.
- Add hot water as necessary to achieve desired consistency. Garnish with chives.
- Serve over cooked noodles or with assorted raw vegetables.