- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound thin asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons water or chicken broth
How to Make It
- Wash the asparagus and snap off the bottoms. Cut them into 1" slices on an angle.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Once it has heated, add the oil and the asparagus. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and stir continually for 2 minutes until they’re coated.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water or chicken broth and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat but keep the skillet covered for 3 minutes or until tender. Serve while hot.