- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
How to Make It
- In a blender, puree ¾ diced mango and ¼ cup orange juice until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and sugar. Then add remaining mango and stir carefully.
- Put 1-2 spoonfuls of pureed mango into the molds, then 1-2 spoonfuls of the coconut mixture, then 3-4 spoonfuls of orange juice into molds. Freeze for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer. Repeat the layers, Add sticks and freeze for another 45-60 minutes between layers.
- When the molds are filled, freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.