- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (15 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups fresh blood orange juice
- ¼ cup light agave nectar/syrup
How to Make It
- Whisk together coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tbsp of the agave nectar/syrup until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, stir together the blood orange juice and remaining agave nectar/syrup. For Creamy Pops
- Combine the creamy mixture and juice mixture, and pour into molds. Freeze for 30 minutes. Add sticks, then freeze for at least 4 hours. For Layered Pops
- Pour the creamy mixture into molds and freeze for 10 minutes. Then top with the juice mixture. Freeze again for 30 minutes. Add sticks.,then freeze for at least 4 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.