- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 tbsp apple-cider vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 14 oz/400 g canned corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 14 oz/400 g string beans, finely chopped
- 2 peeled red bell peppers from a jar, drained and finely chopped
- 2 scallions, very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
How to Make It
- Beat the vinegar, mustard and sugar together. Gradually whisk in the olive and sunflower oils to form an emulsion.
- Stir in the corn kernels, string beans, bell peppers and scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir together again. Cover and chill for up to one day until required.
- When ready to serve, adjust the seasoning, if necessary, and stir in the parsley.