- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 package (10 oz) fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, quartered; reserve half for garnish
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 shallots, minced
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon sage
- ¼ cup micro-greens, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place spinach, cauliflower, avocado, artichoke hearts, walnuts, shallots, oregano, and sage in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with micro-greens and artichoke hearts.