An aromatic Thai curry served with low-carbohydrate cauliflower rice.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped into florets, then processed to a ‘rice’ consistency in a food processor (alternatively, buy a supermarket packet of prepared cauliflower ‘rice’)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 25 French/green beans, topped and tailed (fresh or frozen)
- 1½ teaspoons Thai blend of dry spices
- 2 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 x 400-ml/14-fl oz can coconut milk
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, sliced
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker and add the butter and oil. When hot, add the cauliflower rice and stir constantly for about 5 minutes until the rice is just coloured. Remove from the pot, place in a warm bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the pot. Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 3 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method. Serve over the cauliflower rice.