- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ½ pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (1 cup)
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
How to Make It
- Brown the turkey with the oregano in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Shape the dough into a large oval and place on an oiled baking sheet. Top with the turkey mixture, red peppers, and Feta. Bake at 400°F until golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.