Sure to impress any under-the-sea lovers, the addition of Swedish Fish to these Underwater Gelatin Mason Jars adds a fun twist to a classic gelatin treat. Pour your gelatin into pint-sized mason jars and screw on the top for a fun and delicious on-the-go picnic snack during the summer. And be sure to remember the whipped topping. It’s the best part!
- Yield: 4 pint sized mason jars
- 1 (3-ounce) box blue raspberry or lime green gelatin
- 4 pint-sized mason jars
- 1 (12-ounce) container whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 1 (2-ounce) bag Swedish Fish
- Prepare gelatin according to package instructions.
- Pour gelatin into mason jars.
- Place gelatin-filled mason jars into refrigerator until gelatin has completely set, about 4 hours.
- Add a dollop of whipped topping and place a Swedish Fish on top.