If you don’t have a Texas-size or other jumbo muffin tin, spoon the batter into 8 regular-size muffin cups coated with cooking spray; bake for 15 minutes, and serve two small sponge cakes per serving. Adding water to unfilled muffin cups distributes the heat evenly in the pan during baking and prevents burning.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1½ cups blueberries
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Vanilla Sponge Cakes, halved horizontally
- ½ cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Combine berries and sugar in a medium bowl, stirring until juice forms.
- Place bottom half of a sponge cake on each of 4 individual serving plates. Spoon ¾ cup berry mixture over cake bottoms. Top berry mixture with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and top half of sponge cake. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.