This is a very hearty hot pot dish, filled with veggies and tofu that makes for a filling vegan meal.
- Yield: 2 to 4 Servings
- Total Time: 8 Hours 35 Minutes
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low-sodium
- 60 ounces vegetable stock
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1×8-ounce can bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1×8-ounce can water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper flakes, red
- bottled ginger sauce
- 2 bunches baby Bok choy, sliced
- 8-ounces tofu, firm, drained, cubed
- 4-ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1-ounce snow peas, cut with strings removed
- 6 green onions, chopped
How to Make It
- Place the soup ingredients into your slow cooker. Cook for 8 hours on low setting.
- 20 minutes before serving, add additions excluding ½ of the green onions. Save the other ½ of green onions for garnish. Cook for 20 minutes, then transfer to the hot pot on the serving table.
- Serve the spoonful of ginger soy sauce with every soup bowl. Garnish them with the reserved green onions. Allow your diners to fill their bowls from the hot pot.