- 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Erythritol
- 5 Drops Stevia
- 12 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 4 Lindt 98% Cacao Squares
How to Make It
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 2. Chop the chocolate into small chunks.
- 3. Combine almond flour, baking soda and erythritol in one bowl.
- 4. Mix the eggs, Stevia, and vinegar in another bowl.
- 5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet while stirring together.
- 6. Once combined, fold the chocolate and walnuts into the mixture.
- 7. Spoon the mixture evenly into 6 cupcake liners inside a cupcake pan.
Calories from Fat: