Even if you don’t fall into that category, you will love this smoothie. It’s light and refreshing, yet at the same time smooth and satisfying. All of your favorite guacamole ingredients are teamed up in just the right amounts to make for a delicious spicy treat.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 each large avocados
- 2 each small serrano chiles, seeded
- 1 each onion slice (1/8-inch thick)
- 2 each lime juice
- ½ cup, loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups filtered water
- ½ each large roma tomatoes, cored
- ½ cup ice - 1 cup or filtered water
- Sea salt to taste
- Tomato slices and cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. Garnish
- Place a slice of tomato on each glass, then top the smoothie off with a cilantro sprig. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.