- Yield: 4
- Total Time: 445 Minutes
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 medium cans of tune in oil (well-drained)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Black pepper
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 cup kernel corn
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- I highly suggest cooking your potatoes in the microwave if you want to accelerate the process. However, you are free to use the oven for about 45 minutes. In the microwave, each potato can be cooked in about 5-7 minutes.
- Either way, once the potatoes are cooked, remove the flesh and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream, corn, tuna, and all the other seasonings.
- Fill each potato skin with the mixture you just created.
- Add the shredded Swiss cheese on top of each one.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes and serve warm.