These “boo” friendly Candy Corn Marshmallows are one of the easiest treats you can make and only require a few ingredients. They make a super fun treat for any candy-seeking trick-or-treaters and your kids are guaranteed to love them, too.
- Yield: 12 candy corn marshmallows
- ½ cup orange chocolate candy melts
- 12 marshmallows
- ½ cup yellow chocolate candy melts
- ½ cup brown chocolate candy melts
How to Make It
- Melt your orange chocolate candy melts in a candy melting electric pot according to the package instructions, or in the microwave at 30-second increments.
- Dip the bottom half of the marshmallow into the orange chocolate candy melts.
- Place marshmallows in refrigerator until chocolate hardens, approximately 5 minutes.
- Melt your yellow and brown chocolates as in Step 1. Dip the bottom of your orange-covered marshmallow in the yellow chocolate halfway to create a candy corn look. Place in refrigerator until chocolate has hardened, approximately 2–3 minutes.
- Using a toothpick or the bottom end of a cake-decorating paintbrush and your brown chocolate candy melts, dot two eyes on your candy corn. Place marshmallows on a Silpat or parchment paper and place in refrigerator until chocolate has hardened, approximately 2–3 minutes.