- Yield: 6 monster marshmallows
- ½ cup each blue, green, and yellow candy melts, or colors of your choice
- 6 lollipop sticks
- 6 marshmallows, nuts, or other toppings
- ¼ cup assorted sprinkles
- 18–20 candy eyes
How to Make It
- Place your candy melts in three different bowls and melt according to package instructions or in the microwave at 30-second increments.
- Insert your lollipop sticks into the bottom of your marshmallows.
- Dip the bottom half of marshmallows into the melted candy melts in your desired colors.
- Place your sprinkles, nuts, and other toppings in small bowls. While the chocolate is still hot, dip your marshmallows into desired sprinkles and add your candy eyes, as many as your child wants, by applying a small amount of melted chocolate to the back of the eye with a toothpick.
- Place monster treats on a Silpat or piece of parchment paper and place in refrigerator until chocolate hardens, approximately 5 minutes.