If you like mint chocolate, these muffins will be the perfect choice!
- Yield: 12 muffins
For the Dough
- 6 eggs
- 1 medium bananas
- 4 oz Whole grain flour
- 1.5 oz 4 tbspBrown sugar
- 4 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Olive/coconut oil
- Mint leaves, 2 twigs (10–12 small leaves)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 380°F; put the baking tray inside. For the dough
- Peel banana. Separate mint leaves from the twig. Mix all the ingredients for the dough in a blender.
- You can also make the dough manually just whisk eggs and sugar; then add mashed banana and chopped mint leaves. Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well using a tablespoon.
- Prepare the tray apply oil or place muffin cups inside.
- Pure out the dough. (It is enough dough for 12 muffins). Fill each tray section to about three-fourths, as the dough will rise during baking.
- Place the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
- To check if the dough is ready, just prick it with the fork the pieces of the dough should not stick to a fork when you remove it. Extend the time by 5–10 minutes, if necessary.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.