A tangy Greek sauce made of mint, lemon, and feta cheese is a welcome addition to succulent breaded
chicken breast. Serve it over a bed of orzo combined with chopped fresh basil. Use leftover sauce as a dressing spooned over Romaine lettuce or tossed with fresh veggies such as tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 11 Minutes
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Feta Sauce
- Combine panko and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in panko mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn chicken over; reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until done. Place 1 chicken breast half on each of 4 plates, and spoon 1½ tablespoons Feta Sauce over each serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.