- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 oz (225 g) asparagus spears
- 1 small or ½ medium-size Galia or cantaloupe melon
- 2 oz (55 g) prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 5½ oz (150 g) bag mixed salad greens, such as herb salad with arugula
- ⅝ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
How to Make It
- Trim the asparagus, cutting in half if very long. Cook in lightly salted boiling water over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain and plunge into cold water, then drain again and set aside.
- Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds. Cut into small wedges and cut away the rind. Separate the prosciutto slices, cut in half and wrap around the melon wedges.
- Arrange the salad greens on a large serving platter and place the melon wedges on top together with the asparagus spears.
- Scatter over the raspberries and Parmesan shavings. Place the vinegars and juice in a screw-top jar and shake until blended. Pour over the salad and serve.