These deliciously light rice flour crepes can be filled with a variety of different ingredients.
- 2¼ cups (300 g) rice flour
- 2½ cups (625 ml) cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- ½ cup (100 g) fresh or frozen green peas
- 3 green onions (scallions), sliced
How to Make It
- Mix the rice flour, water, salt, baking soda and ginger in a bowl. Place a frying pan over medium heat and pour 4-5 tablespoons of the rice paste into it.
- Lightly brush the pancake with a little oil and sprinkle on the peas and green onions. Fry for 3-4 minutes till the underside is crisp. Fold in half and fry for 1 minute on each side.