- Yield: 1 Servings
- 2–4 tablespoons melted sweet butter, for grilling
- 2 slices rosemary bread
- 1 tablespoon store-bought basil pesto
- 2–3 slices heirloom tomatoes
- 4 ciliegine fresh mozzarella balls, halved
How to Make It
- Brush the meted butter on the outside of the 2 slices of bread. In an unheated sauté pan, place 1 slice of bread butter side down. Spread the basil pesto on the bread, followed by the heirloom tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. Place other slice of bread on top, butter side up. Turn burner to medium heat.
- Let sandwich cook for 3–5 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown.
- Cut on the diagonal and serve warm.