- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- ½ cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1 tsp coconut oil
How to Make It
- Line an 8x8” baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it forms a tacky, thick dough.
- Press the dough into the baking dish, while making sure to properly press it into each corner; use your hands to pack the batter down evenly across the entire pan.
- Place in the refrigerator for around 2 hours to cool, or 1 hour in the freezer.
- Cut into 8 equal-sized bars and store, or, enjoy the bars right away.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.