- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 large russet potatoes
- ½ cup freshly chopped chives
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup water
How to Make It
- Peel and thinly slice russet potatoes. Do not rinse them (the potato starch helps thicken the sauce).
- Place potato slices, chives, seasoned salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat potato slices.
- Spray four 5-oz ramekins with vegetable oil spray and divide the potato mixture between the prepared ramekins. Press potato slices into them.
- Carefully pour heavy cream into the ramekins, giving the cream time to fill in around the potato slices.
- Place steam rack inside Instant Pot and pour 1 cup water into it. Place ramekins onto steam rack.
- Secure lid on Instant Pot and pressure cook on high for 10 minutes. Let steam release naturally.
- Once pressure has released, carefully remove the lid and ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and place them under the broiler to brown the tops of the au gratin potatoes.